|Reports in IPAWorld|
|The Future of Renewable Energies 2012|
|As global industry sectors and companies around the world stagger in the face of one of the most prolonged economic downturns for many decades, the renewable energy industry has bucked the trend. The explosion in FDI in the renewable energy sector since 2005 has resulted in a significant number of agencies worldwide competing to attract such projects. However, as the industry matures and technologies in the various sub-sectors become more commercially proven, how should economic agencies adjust their strategy to win investment from this sector?
Oxford Intelligence’s eagerly-anticipated report, The Future of Renewable Energies 2012, shows that, despite the current challenging economic climate and question marks over government support for the sector in global markets, renewable energy companies are clearly completely committed to continued overseas expansion. An impressive 89 per cent of senior executives from renewable energy companies interviewed had firm international investment plans for their companies within a two-year time frame.
Published in May 2012, The Future of Renewable Energies 2012 provides FDI professionals with detailed insights into the international direction and foreign direct investment strategies of renewable energy technology firms and the role of economic development agencies in assisting them, in addition to expert profiles of leading international investors in the renewable energy technology sector – a combination of well-established players and the next generation of global investors.
The report is a critical tool for agencies to understand the key issues facing the renewable sector and rapidly to target cleantech investors. It provides:
- Real insight into the future directions of the industry from an FDI perspective
- A strategic, practical and operational tool for agency planning in the sector
- Insights into the emerging segments, technologies and key players
- Analysis of future international corporate investment strategies
- Expert profiles of 60 key international investors from this sector
- Insights into the relative importance of key location drivers for different operations
- Recommendations for marketing and investor development strategies to better attract inward investment.
Tel: +44 (0)1908 521477
|IPAWorld is published by Oxford Intelligence Ltd ©|
|firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 1908 521477|